WordPress WooCommerce and Square users have reason to celebrate with the new plug-in that was launched by WooCommerce recently that now can connect your two worlds.
The new plug-in will allow you to:
- Sync inventory changes from Square to your WooCommerce store.
- Sync product additions and updates from WooCommerce to Square.
- Accept payments in your brick-and-mortar store and your online store.
- Use Square to accept all major credit cards with WooCommerce
- Take payments online and offline for the products you’ve already created in WooCommerce
- Manually sync products from WooCommerce to Square, or from Square to WooCommerce — no need to set up items twice
- New products created in WooCommerce will automatically be added to Square
- Sync inventory automatically between WooCommerce and Square — when an item is purchased, inventory will be updated on both platforms
- Compatible with WooCommerce 2.5 and up
- Square eCommerce payments is only available in the US and Canada