First of all, I'd like to thank the Martinsburg-Berkeley County Chamber of Commerce for the opportunity to work with such a great organization and people. Tina Combs, the President and CEO of the Chamber was a pleasure to work with through the long process of updating and upgrading their outdated web site, as well as her dedicated support staff.
The Chamber's new web site features a robust user database for the Chamber Members as well as the Women's Network that is fully searchable through keywords or via categorical navigation. Their new event calendar offers a much needed upgrade from the static text listings, to a full featured calendar with custom venues and contact entries, mapping, event ticketing options, related events, as well as iCal and Google calendar imports. The expanded content for web site visitors greatly enhances the value and usability of the new web site along with a responsive web design that features cross-browser, multi-device compatibility on a WordPress CMS platform. Custom front page slide show, sponsor jQuery rotation, online member application, and page-turn documents round out the web site's offerings.
Visit the Chamber today... and if you are a business, organization, home based business, or an individual that would benefit from the services that the Chamber has to offer, visit them today and join up!
About The Martinsburg-Berkeley County Chamber of Commerce
The Martinsburg-Berkeley County Chamber of Commerce, established in 1926, is a private non-profit volunteer business organization comprised of 500 businesses and organizations and thousands of people, who work together to create opportunities and solve problems for the betterment of the community. The Chamber provides members with a diverse array of advertising, leadership, networking, and training opportunities.
The Mission of the Chamber is to facilitate the economic progress of its members. Benefits of membership include:
- INVOLVEMENT in Berkeley County’s leading business organization giving a UNIFIED VOICE to local business and industry.
- NETWORKING with “movers and shakers” in Berkeley County.
- ADVERTISING opportunities and EXPOSURE for your business through Chamber event sponsorships and chamber publications.
- TO MEMBERS on vital issues, legislation, Chamber activities and community updates through our monthly newsletter and email updates.
- ABOUT MEMBERS in the form of referrals for products and services.
- TO NEW business, industry and individual relocation requests about schools, housing, shopping, recreation, economic indicators, and other demographics.
- LEADERSHIP opportunities and training through the Chamber’s “Leadership Berkeley” program and other workshops and seminars.
- A PROFESSIONAL, FULL-TIME STAFF working for your business and community interests.